Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sanibel Sunset

Sorry it's been a while since the last post.  I've been so busy this past week, I haven't even been to the beach.  I hope to remedy that, this week.

This evening we made a quick dash out to the causeway, just before the sunset.



Can't see it very well in this photo, but as we drove back toward the island, we could see the sun glowing a deep red as it came below the clouds, as it was going down.  This time of year, you don't get the best view of a sunset from the Sanibel Causeway.  On Sanibel the view is much better now from the beach on West Gulf Drive.

3 comments:

Flotsam Friends said...

I can see what you mean. The photo is breathtaking. What an amazing place to live. Hope you get to the beach very soon. Pruxxx

NanaDiana said...

Hi Toots! Nice to see you back. I know what it is like to get so busy that you barely have time to do anything extra. Lovely pictures as always. Hearing your name Toots-reminded me of something our little SweetCheeks said. If you get a chance to pop over to my blog read the post called SweetCheeks & God. I think you will get your smile for the day. Hugs-Diana

gpc said...

So beautiful. Can't wait to be back.