Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sanibel Warm & Beautiful

We had a warm and beautiful day.  It was sunny and 83 degrees. :)  I know you northerners don't want to hear this, but it was enough to make you sweat.   I'm not complaining, I really enjoyed it. 


Early this evening we went to resident access 1 on west Gulf Drive.  There was a cool breeze that made a pleasure to be out.  There were also a lot of shells  to look at.  I only picked up a handful, but could have easily found more to my liking.  I just don't like to keep Puffin hanging around on the beach too long. :)
































8 comments:

rjerdee said...

Good morning, Tootie! Have a great weekend beaching it!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Thanks for the virtual shelling. It may not be quite as cold here as it is up north, but when it's only 37 degrees at noon you know its cold in the desert!!

gpc said...

Beautiful. Every day I wake up, look at the snow, check your blog and have another epiphany: what the heck am I doing here???!

STL Growing Up said...

Thanks for the virtual shelling. Sounds like the weather is just perfect. I'm on my 5th snow day in a row, and I've spent each one of them dreaming of Sanibel. In fact I've also spent them doing relocation research. Any advice?

NanaDiana said...

Sigh- Sadly the only sweating I am doing here is accomplished when I am bending over trying to pull my winter boots on! UGH- Looks like you had another pretty day!;>) Diana

George said...

I'm trying hard not to be envious of your temperatures, but I would certainly like to be able to enjoy a walk on the beach now.

Heaven's Walk said...

While Diana is sweating while she's busy pulling her boots on....I'm sweating shoveling my way to the garage!!!! lolol!

My heart always quickens it's beat when I read your posts, Tootie. My sweet Sanibel has such a pull on my soul and I can hear her calling to me! :) It won't be long now when I'll be walking her beautiful beaches and hearing the lap of waves on her shoreline....♥

xoxo laurie

Dave said...

Nice beach shots Tootie. I liked the sand castle type structure in the sand - Dave