Friday, June 5, 2009

Sanibel Friday Sprinkles

We had a little more rain last night. Today the temperature was in upper 80's and it seemed pretty hot, unless you were out in the wind, which kept you cooler. We spent the afternoon and evening at Pointe Santo on West Gulf Drive. The only area where there were shells of any amount, was at the high tide line. I didn't see anything I wanted to carry home. There didn't appear to be any manatee grass coming in there, today. The was very little left around the high tide area. To read more information, SCCF has a new update.

The clouds looked a little threatening and there was some thunder, but all there was at Pointe Santo,while I was there, was a few sprinkles.







5 comments:

Snowbird said...

Those clouds are amazing. It has been cold here. I could use a little warm weather.

Gayle said...

What awesome looking clouds! I love the beach shot...I so want to dig my toes into that fine white sand!

Anonymous said...

Love Sanibel An Love Pointe Santo Left a week ago and already I am longing to return. You have no idea what a blessing it is to be able to visit this magical place

penny said...

Looks like all is well on the west coast. Thanks for the wonderful views of the Gulf.
We are getting some afternoon rain almost every day now. First we had none and now we have to much... some people are never satisfied. hmmm..I think I will shut-up now :D

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Tootie, Those clouds did look threatening, didn't they???? One never knows what Mother Nature is getting ready to do!!!!!

I always get more sun at the beach (even with sunscreen) because the breeze makes it feel cooler than it is.

Have a great Sunday.
Hugs,
Betsy