Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday and Italian Dining

It was hot and humid again today, so we passed on a beach visit. We went to Ft Myers this afternoon and all the way back, it was raining.....

We were hoping that it was also raining on Sanibel, but as soon as we went through the toll booth, it was all clear and no rain.




Blue sky and not many clouds. A while later, we did get a little rain, but not measurable in our area.




A Pelican coming to welcome us back. :)


Another Royal Poinciana on our street. There are so many blooms on the branches that they are hanging down.


Tonight we met with our Dutch friends for dinner at Il Tesoro, an Italian restaurant here on Sanibel. The food was just wonderful and the company, even better. We tried a couple of new dishes and liked them. After trying Espresso for the first time, I found that I do not like it. :) I highly recommend Il Tesoro if you fancy Italian food.


Thanks for a lovely evening, Harry and Lidy.

1 comment:

La Dolfina said...

Just found your blog and am so excited because I'm dying to visit Sanibel Island one day and now I can visit it virtually through your eyes until then!
Stop by my blog and say Hi when you get a minute. I'm a fellow shell and beach lover too!!!!
xo