Monday, September 28, 2009

Blue Monday

The title is Blue Monday because the sky was a beautiful blue today and so was the water!

We had another heavy rain in the early morning again. This time 0.70". Going off-island this afternoon around 1:00, from the causeway I could see clouds coming from the direction of Ft Myers Beach. There were heavy rain warnings for up to 3", at the northern tip of Sanibel. The sky was a beautiful bright blue and the water looked dark blue today and was very calm.



Coming back to the island this evening, I could see huge white clouds heading toward the island again, and wondered if we would have more rain. But we had none on the east end.

There is supposed to be a cold front that will bring a little cooler temperatures and lower humidity. They are saying it will be in the 80's during the day and as low as 73 one night this week. Sounds good to me! :-) I should be mostly sunny until the weekend, when we will have a chance of rain again.

2 comments:

Alice In Wonderland Rocks said...

So beautiful there,more so after some rain :) Thanks for the pics. I always enjoy your post :)

Gayle said...

I just made a comment about the weather, but I think it was lost.

Anyhow, I hope you are finding time to relax and recharge.