Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Peddal Around Tuesday

You'll notice that I didn't say 'Peddal Power' in my title. I'm not a very good bike rider, but try to do it when we have perfect weather, and today was one of those. So, I thought I would post a little something different.

Now, back to the beginning. It was 76 degrees with sunshine, cool breeze and beautiful clouds. About 1:30 I had one of those 'slap your forehead' kind of moments. Yeah, that's an idea; peddal around Sand Castle Rd. It's the street that goes all the way around the Dunes Golf Course. It's a beautiful ride, around 2 1/2 to 3 miles. I usually see lots of birds and I really enjoy looking at the beautiful homes and landscaping. There were people out working in around 15 or more of the lawns. Some were planting new blooming flowers. I took a few photos so I could share a few of the pretty trees and flowers with you; but it's just a sampling.

Photos much better when enlarged by clicking on them.














2 comments:

Gayle said...

What beautiful homes and vegetation. The turkey looks so out-of-place to me since we associate Thanksgiving with snow here. That area doesn't look like it has too many snakes and big spiders lurking around...I could live there. And 76 degrees?! What heaven! :)

antigoni said...

Lovely post! Excellent photos.