Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Worn Out Wednesday

Had some work to do today and find myself worn out now. That's the reason I'm so late getting this posted. I took these pictures on the beach at Pointe Santo this evening. It was very nice out, not many people around. It was relaxing to watch the small waves coming in. I didn't see any shells that I wanted to keep. The sunset was very pretty, but just couldn't stay out until it went completely down because the noseeums were really bad. The rain we've had the last few days must be the reason they are out in full force.

















8 comments:

Maria Verivaki said...

are yo now in what you could call a rainy season? it's definitely cooler where i am too

Melli said...

LOL! You couldn't find any good shells yesterday because they were all over on MY blog! hehehe...

A Colorful World said...

Wow! Great photos and wonderful videos! Enjoyed your view of the world this afternoon!

Tootie said...

Mediterranean Kiwi, the rainy season here is usually from around late May to mid October. When the humidity leaves, so will those beautiful ominous clouds we've been watching.

Melli, you are right! :-) And I was too tired to look very hard.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Wow! Melli wasn't kidding when she said You had all the sea shells! I just saw the ocean for the first time last year and I loved it! Grams

gpc said...

The noseeums love me too - I was surprised to find out they don't bother everyone -- apparently we are the sweet blood type!

Maria Verivaki said...

when the clouds leave, is it back to bright blue skies??

Tootie said...

Yes KiWI, thankfully it is back to bright blue skies once again. :-)