Monday, October 27, 2008

Bright Monday

The sun was BRIGHT today. Went to the beach, access #4 and forgot to put my sunglasses on. Gee!!! I thought I was going to go blind! I walked a little and then just bent over and stayed that way, looking through some small shells left at the high tide line. I picked up some white shells for Chris's mirror frame project, more jingle shells to put in with the shells I'm sending blogger friend, Melli.

There were some shells out in the water a little way, caught on a slight shelf of sand. Gary found a tiny mac n cheese out there to annoy Tink with by way of a multimedia message.

The pleasant afternoon ended quickly when the noseeums invaded the territory again! Maybe we do need a freeze here. :-( Not really!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Clapping smiley here for the mirror project!!!!!

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Looks and sounds like an absolutely wonderful afternoon on the beach. Besides the noseeums, of course!!

Maria Verivaki said...

our sun is looking good too - we are even getting a mini heatwave at the end of the week!

gpc said...

Beautiful, and so nice to watch the surf without being bit by the noseeums! They love me to pieces!