Monday, July 28, 2008

New Toy

I just got a new toy that I've been dying for, the Nokia N95. My last phone was a Motorola Razar and I liked it just fine, except the camera had low resolution and no flash. I use the camera phone a lot instead of a regular camera because I always have it with me when I want to snap a quick photo of something. The N95 has many great features that I will never take advantage of, but I love the 5 MP camera with flash, so that's the reason for my choice.

However, I've been reading and reading, trying to understand how to operate this new toy and I'm nearly convinced that I am waaaay too old to handle this device properly. But, I am going to stick with it, even if it kills me! So be expecting some photos posted here soon of things I see beauty in, around Sanibel Island and Captiva. I am not a wanna be photographer or anything of the sort, but I want to share them with you. Many of them will be pictures of things that might not appeal to others, since I have been told that I find beauty in some rather strange things. Here at Sanibel their are wondrous things around us to look at everyday, hopefully I can capture some of them with my little camera phone.

1 comment:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Your sunrise/sunset shots are just beautiful!

I gather you're a "baby blogger." Welcome to the land of the blog people. I hope you enjoy it. :)